conn v : conduct or direct the steering of a ship or plane
to direct a ship
- Finnish: ohjata laiva
- Billy Conn (1917 – 1993) was a Light-Heavyweight boxing champion famed for his fights with Joe Louis.
- Bobby Conn is a musician from Chicago, Illinois.
- Charles Paul Conn is an American non-fiction author and university president.
- Charles Gerard Conn was the founder of C. G. Conn Ltd. in the 1800s.
- Charles W. Conn (1920 - 2008) was an American author and former General Overseer of the Church of God.
- Conn Findlay is a four-time Olympic medalist, one of the few to medal in two distinct sports.
- Conn Jackson is a TV host. Presently hosting the Conn Jackson Show and Cafe Central TV.
- Didi Conn is an American film, stage and television actress.
- J. Stephen Conn is a North American religious figure, published writer and entrepreneur.
- Jerome W. Conn, M.D. (1907-1994), was the endocrinologist who first described Conn's syndrome in 1955.
- Nicole Conn is a film director, producer, and screenwriter most famous for her debut feature, the lesbian love story, Claire of the Moon (1992).
- Phoebe Conn is a best-selling American author of over thirty romance novels.
- Roe Conn is an American radio talk show host on The Roe Conn Show which airs on WLS-AM 890 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Conn Iggulden is a British writer of historical novels.
- David Conn is a sports journalist focusing on football (soccer) for The Guardian a British newspaper.
- John Conn (1764 - 1810) was a senior captain in the Royal Navy during the American Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars.
- Shelley Conn is an English actress of Anglo-Indian descent.
- Leslie Conn ran Doris Day's music publishing company and wrote and produced "Liza Jane", the first recording to be released as a single by David Bowie (under the name Davie Jones and the King Bees.)
- Conn Smythe (1895 – 1980), was a Canadian builder in the National Hockey League best known as the principal owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs from 1927 to 1961 and as the builder of Maple Leaf Gardens.
- Craig Conn, is a lacrosse player for the Arizona Sting in the National Lacrosse League and the New Westminster Salmonbellies of the Western Lacrosse Association.
- Jan Conn, is a Canadian poet and mosquito genetic researcher.
- Michelle Conn, is a Canadian field hockey player.
- Ty Conn (1967 – 1999), born Tyrone Williams Conn, was a Canadian bank robber and is best known for his escape over the wall from the Kingston Penitentiary, one of Canada's most secure and notorious prisons.
- Conn of the Hundred Battles, former High King of Ireland and the ancestor of the Connachta
- Conn O'Neill (1480 - 1559), was the 1st Earl of Tyrone in Ireland during the 16th century.
- Conn Ward (1890 – 1966), born Francis Constantine Ward, was an Irish Fianna Fáil party politician.
- Hugh Conn McCall (1940 - 2002), was an Irish cricketer.
- Alfie Conn, Sr. , is a Scottish professional footballer (soccer), most commonly remembered as part of the Terrible Trio of the Heart of Midlothian side of the 1950s, along with Willie Bauld and Jimmy Wardhaugh.
- Alfie Conn, Jr., is a former professional footballer, who was the first post-war player to play for both Celtic and Rangers.
- Iain Conn, an executive director of the BP Group.
- Stewart Conn, is a Scottish poet and playwright.
conn in German: Conn